Simplifying the way you pay. When you link your FNBO Direct debit card to a digital payment option, you can shop in-store, in-app or online from the convenience of your mobile device. Learn about the payment platforms we support.
- Digital Payments
- Apple Pay™
- Samsung Wallet
- Visa SRC
Make secure card payments at participating stores, in apps and on the web with supported Apple® devices. Apple Pay makes every day purchasing easy and safer than paying with a physical card.
Add your debit card to Apple Pay:
- Open your Apple Wallet on your Apple device
- Select the add (+) link in the debit cards section.
- Take a picture of your card or enter in your card details manually. For security purposes, your card may require additional verification.
- Your card is now ready to use everywhere Apple Pay is accepted.
Make payments with Apple Pay:
- Look for the Apple Pay or digital payment symbol at checkout.
- With a store merchant, hold your phone near the merchant's card reader at checkout and authorize your payment with your fingerprint Touch ID™.
- With a mobile online or app merchant, select the Apple Pay option at checkout and authorize your payment with your fingerprint Touch ID™.
What makes Apple Pay so secure?
Your full card number is never shown to the merchant. The Secure Element in your iPhone stores your account information with enhanced security and never shares the actual account number with the merchant or transmits it with payments. Learn more about Apple Pay security.
Pay almost anywhere you can swipe or tap. Samsung Wallet is designed to make paying with your device quick, secure, and convenient with three easy steps:
- Swipe Up: After adding your card to Samsung Wallet, swipe up from the home button. Or, select the Samsung Wallet app icon from your home screen and tap to launch the app.
- Authorize: Authorize payments by simply scanning your fingerprint or entering your PIN.
- Hover and Pay: Hover your Samsung device over the in-store card reader. A vibration will let you know payment is being transmitted, and the card reader or cashier will confirm the payment is complete.
When you use Samsung Wallet, your actual card number is never shared with the merchant and it is not stored on your device. Instead each transaction uses a device specific number, which means your transactions remain secure, and your information stays safe.
Visa Secure Remote Commerce (Visa SRC)
A safe, simple and speedy way to checkout online. Breeze through the checkout process when you're shopping online with a single sign-in anytime you see the Visa SRC button . No more searching for your card, or entering in your information.
Get started with three simple steps:
1. Sign Up: Create your free Visa Secure Remote Commerce (Visa SRC) account.
2. Add Your Card: Add your Visa card information to your account.
3. Check Out: Speed up your online checkout process everywhere you see the Visa SRC button .
Anytime and anywhere, Visa SRC works across all of your desktop and mobile devices, no matter where you are. So shopping stays convenient, and paying online gets even easier.